Holiday Card Workshop Day 1

 
 
This class started on Monday....and as usual I am a little behind.  At any rate here is my first assignment or at least part of it.  The card is 3" X 3" and the envelope to fit is Stampin' Up.  Yes....I could make my own but since I was running slow....I decided to just stamp the front of a small envelope.  The teacher for this assignment is Kristina Werner.....and we website is www.onlinecardclasses.com (Holiday Workshop Day 1).  This is a great on-line class resource and since you always have access to past class information and videos....I will keep taking more and more classes!
 
This is a simple card....
Card base is 3" X 6" Whisper White Cardstock (Stampin Up!). Next I chose a patterned paper and cut the first layer 2 3/4" X 2 3/4".  The third layer is the stamped image layer.  This is 2 1/2" X 2 1/2".  Next I stamped the image with Stazon black ink.  The color is Copic Markers.  These are attached using double sided tape.  These mini cards are perfect on a package or attached to a food item Christmas gift.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tim Holtz Style - Happy Birthday Masculine

411 SSC 200