'All Things Tim' Christmas Patchwork Swatches







These are pictures are of the swatches I sent in to our Host 'Mom' from my 'All Things Tim' group.
If you are much of a crafter I am sure you have heart of Tim Holtz.  He is an amazing artist and also a Designer for Ranger Inc.  If you care to look...check out www.timholtz.com and you will be amazed.
Currently I am part of this swap where you are assigned a certain size of a piece of a patchwork.  We were assigned 27 pieces....and mine was 2" X 3".  Finally I am done....and soon I will receive all of the other pieces and assemble them into a 12" X 12" work of art.  Maybe I should say....works of art.  How amazing to get mini masterpieces from all over the world and be able to look at it every year for many years to come.  I don't enter many swaps but this one is one I could not pass up. 

Supplies I used:
Grungepaper
Embossing folder (Tim Holtz - Alterations Brick Wall)
Gesso
Watercolor Paper
Stazon Ink (Black)
Distress Ink (Barn Red and Black Soot)
Stampin Up Chalks/Blender Pen
Glossy Accents
Embellishments (I used charms, brads, bristle Christmas trees, and anything else that looked good at the time....

Thanks for taking a look and have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tim Holtz Style - Happy Birthday Masculine