Friday, July 5, 2013
Happy 4th Of July
1. The card base is made from paper by Authentique. I cut a card base 6" by 12". Next score and fold in
2. Cut top layer of paper 5 3/4" X 5 3/4".
3. Distress the edges with sharp scissors and curl up the top right paper corner.
4. Die cut the flag and the stars with Movers and Shapers 'Old Glory' die (Tim Holtz).
5. Sponge Versamark over the top of a scrap flag covering the 'stripes' part. Sprinkle with white
embossing powder and heat using heat gun.
6. Attach the 'good' flag and attach with 'mini' pop dots.
7. Use hot glue to attach the paper flowers (by Spare Parts).
8. Glue down the stars using 'Glossy Accents' by Ranger.
9. Attach a metal circle or gem to the top of the stars.
10.The 'A Celebration of Liberty' sticker is by Authentique.
Any questions please ask!
Blessings to your day....
at 9:38 PM Posted by Lezlie S.