Holiday Card Workshop Day 4

This card is from Day 4 'Online Card Classes' Holiday Workshop.  So all I can say is that sometimes my class projects are out of order on my blog because I make the cards when I am moved to be creative and....I am never sure what is going to strike me on any particular day.  This card was fun to make but I know I need more practice with my Copic Markers!  Practice makes perfect as they say.  Who is 'they' by the way?  If you aren't familiar with the markers they are alcohol based. 
The workshop can be found at www.onlinecardclasses.com Holiday Card Workshop.  The artist that demonstrated how to make the card is Sandy Allnock

Supplies:
Stamp:  Stampendous (Santa) and Stampin Up 'Be Merry'.
Copic Markers:  Light Gray, Dark Gray, Red, Green, Navy, Light Blue.
Cardstock:  Gumball Green and Whisper White (Stampin' Up).
Punch:  Corner Chomper
Ink:  Stazon Black and Distress Vintage Photo.
Glitter:  Spray
Tinsel:  Stampin' Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tim Holtz Style - Happy Birthday Masculine