Diecutting With Spellbinders 101


This week in class the project is an ornament. I made a card instead using this week's material. The teacher is Catherine Scanlon from http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com
My Mother left me a collection of Cameos.....so this graphic reminded me of her. The DSP is Presto Paper inked with Cameo Coral Classic Ink. from Stampin Up, Cameo Coral and Basic Black. The Cameo image itself is a graphic download from the class. I used the Beaded Ovals, Petite Ovals, #4 Label and Fancy Tags from Spellbinders. The adhesive is Sticky Tape and Pop-Dots.
I have entered this card in the challenge here: Card Patterns Challenge 152
Any questions please ask!

Comments

Anna-Karin said…
Very pretty card! Great layering of die cuts and the silhouette image looks wonderful. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!
Carole said…
A very elegant card.
whoistracy said…
What a pretty card- love that pearl. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Tim Holtz Style - Happy Birthday Masculine

411 SSC 200