Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stamping 411 Challenge SSC 198



This week's challenge was fun for me but you wouldn't believe how many times I stopped and started again. I just couldn't get the creative part of my brain going on this. The sketch was great and not complicated....which just goes to show you that I can make things harder than they are!

Supplies are: Cardstock is Stampin Up Always Artichoke and Pretty In Pink. Designer Paper is Always Artichoke Patterns. Ink: Always Artichoke. Punches: Trio Flower, 1" Circle, Small Oval, Medium Oval and the Fancy Flower Punches. Stamps: 'Vintage Labels' and Jumbo Roller 'So Swirly'. Embellishments: Basic Jumbo Grommets and 'Pretties'. Ribbon: 'Theater' and 1/2 " 'Pretty In Pink' Grosgrain. Misc: Crystal Effects. Sizzix Die 'Little Leaves'.

6 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

What a wonderful interpretaion of this sketch Lezlie. Thanks for playing along.

Tiffany Bauer said...

Very pretty!!

Kerin said...

I love your take on the sketch, all of the extras you added make it so special!

Selene Kempton said...

So pretty!

Connie Babbert said...

Love that color combo! Thanks for playing!

gbarron56 said...

You pulled a lot into this card -- very nice! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen