Lighthouse Card

It has been a while since I have posted to my blog.  Now that I am catching up....have you seen all of the new products that have come out on the market?  Well....I probably haven't seen them all....but I try to read as much as I can and take classes to keep on top of things.  I recently took at class using Viva Decor 3-D Stamp Paint.  I love experimenting with this product.   Also I have been using the stamps/dies from Heartfelt Creations (I became a Member).  The products are wonderful and very classy in my opinion.  If you would like to check out their Website it is http://www.heartfeltcreations.us/gallery.php?view=cards  
This is a link to their card Gallery.  There is also a Scrapbook gallery and an Altered Art gallery.
The paper used on this card is from their 'Balmy Breeze' collection.  I used the Decorative Lattice and Decorative Flower dies (Spellbinders).  The flowers are are cut from the Open Vintage Floret set.
 The flowers are colored with the Viva Decor 3-D Stamping Paint Lime Green (looks Teal to me) Brown and White.  These are metallic paints and look so pretty on everything!  Embellishments are glitter here and there and pearls.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tim Holtz Style - Happy Birthday Masculine